Paytm Started Merchants Registration; Now accept Payments at 0% fee through Paytm QR Code
Paytm has simplified the Paytm Merchants registration process, now any merchant, the shop owner can accept Paytm, UPI & Card Payments directly into their Bank Account @ 0% fee.
As India is moving towards the cashless economy, Paytm is the one who encouraged every Indian to go cashless with its Paytm Wallet and QR code payments.
Paytm has now again started the registration for accepting Paytm, UPI & Card Payments directly into merchants Bank Account with 0% fees. Also, now there is no monthly limit for merchant registering with Paytm for receiving money through QR code.
Paytm QR code Payment features:
- No monthly limit on receiving payments.
- Zero charges for receiving payments directly to Bank account.
- Free Paytm QR code for business.
How to get Paytm QR code for accepting Card Payments online :
To get the Paytm QR code for accepting payment via Credit card, Debit card or Paytm wallet, the user can follow the steps below.
- Visit: https://business.paytm.com/retail and click on sign up for free.
- 2. Enter Name & PAN or Aadhar Number:
3. Fill in your Business & Bank details :
The Paytm merchant can select Paytm Payments Bank for accepting payments into their account. The merchant can also use Paytm for Business App on their smartphone to track received payments on a daily basis.