How to Link Your Mobile Connection With Aadhaar With toll free IVR 14546 or Online
Finally, the wait is over, now you can reverify or link your mobile number to Aadhaar with simple IVRS OTP based verification.
The customers of Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, JIO, Aircel, Uninor can now link their mobile connection with Aadhaar by just calling toll-free number 14546 from the mobile number which is not yet linked with Aadhaar.
How to link your mobile with Aadhaar with toll-free 14546 IVRS method :
- Call toll-free no. 14546 from the mobile which has to be linked with Aadhaar.
- Select the preferred language as per voice instructions.
- Now you will get the option on call to enter the Aadhaar number. The data will be sent to UIDAI for verification.
- If Aadhaar number correctly matches then you will receive an OTP which you have to enter immediately while the call is in progress.
- After entering the OTP correctly you can disconnect the call. You will soon receive the confirmation SMS on your mobile about the Aadhaar linking status.
BSNL has started the online re-verification process for NRI, Sr.Citigens and Physically Challenged Persons on the official website. Soon all operators will update their official website with a new online Aadhaar verification page, where a user can link or reverify their mobile connection with Aadhaar online.
It has to be noted that 14546 IVR Aadhaar verification process only works, if the Mobile connection of user and Aadhaar registered in the same state. If Aadhhar belongs to a different state than your mobile number then you have to visit the nearest store of the network provider to verify the Aadhaar with the fingerprint method.