The leading telecom company Airtel recently made changes in it’s my Airtel app and official website allowing corporate postpaid customers to change their bill plan by logging into their account.
Some time before Airtel corporate customers (COIP) were able to change their bill plan only by calling customer care and Email. Now onwards any Airtel postpaid corporate customer registered on Airtel self-care website and my Airtel app installed on their smartphone can change the bill plan of their postpaid connection in real-time.
How to change Airtel postpaid plan from my Airtel app:
- Download and Install my airtel app.
- Register on my airtel app (one time process).
- Click on manage account under your mobile number.
- Click on my account.
- Click on Plan from the front banner.
- Click on change plan
- On next screen, you will see your current plan details. To change the plan click on change plan, you can also modify the current plan and add booster pack to existing plan as per your requirement.
The following plans are currently available to subscribe for Airtel Postpaid corporate customers from my airtel app or selfcare.